To anyone that has taken the time to occasionally visit the site, they can agree that we don’t do enough work on this website. There’s a number of reasons for this, but it would be nice to see this change this year.
This will be a short post, just to thank you for sticking around. We tend to be more active on the Facebook and Instagram page, but hope we can put more detailed items on this site in 2017.
With that said, I am looking for others who would like to join Outdoor Freaks Canada to help run the Facebook Page and provide material for the website. We have had some people come and go over the last couple of years so if you’re interested in being part of a group that supports the outdoors we would like you to understand a couple points first.
- We respect all local Natural resource laws and do our best to remain legal in all activities at all times.
- We practice and encourage others to practice No Trace (nothing left behind). Keep our woods and lakes clean. Leave them the way we found them.
- Respect all wildlife and natural habitat
- When posting do our bests to not make dogmatic statements about controversial topics. We tend to be dogmatic over Tidal Turbines yet hesitate to blame everything that happens on them.
- Refrain from political postings unless one feels they infringe on our basic human rights and freedom to hunt, fish or camp.
- Be Pro Gun
- Pro Hunting
- Pro Fishing
- Pro Camping
- Pro Conservationist
This looks like a long list, but isn’t really. For more information, feel free to contact us